Just bought a "new" project

-
Instead of a "chop top" do the opposite and raise the roof! I can see a couple of recliners for the bed for him and a bud tooling around. Glad I don't have to feed that growing boy!

Way back in HS a friend's dad had a plumbing business in our little S W Ga (area known as Sowega) town. We took it out a few times dove hunting. Strange vehicle but I love their looks.

Back in Mo. I drove past one many days for years, but never stopped to ask if it was for sale. The after a few years one day I did stop to ask. Yep you guess it, a guy bought it the day before and had not come back to pick it up!!!!!! Run, drove, no rust, solid jsu older but decent paint.... seems like it had a 318 If I rememeber right.....$2500 back about 2015. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :steering:

Mr Giantvalley bought the truck new and it was used to hunt mule deer and antelope all over Nevada. I am an avid hunter and plan to kill a deer and haul it home in it for old times sake.

Another great story and history of this truck is the hitch mounted to the front bumper. I asked about it and was told " The original motor was bad and it wasn't running , so Dad put the hitch on it and they hauled it behind a Motorhome and used it as a trailer to haul their hunting gear! " How cool of a story is that? I plan on leaving it there

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

SZAP5063.JPG

Finally here in Pa. Overall I'm really pleased with how solid it is. This is the first time I've ever bought a car/truck sight unseen and I was a little nervous. Connor is excited and I think he's in love!!! Nice to see a young kid so excited about an old truck!!!

IMG_4431.JPG

IMG_4429.JPG

IMG_4432.JPG

IMG_4433.JPG

Great now the fun begins, the metal works looks to be in good shape for a restoration the way you want it Cool machine for sure

Mean green, Lime green, Green geeen, Sassy grass green, Go green, Rally green,Bright green,Sublime green, Limelight green, it will look great

-
Back