Just Cannot Seem To Win...

-
Hang in there. God won't put anything on you that you can't handle. And from the run of luck you're having, you most definitely are due for some of the good variety. The gazebo didn't get any cars, did it?

When it rains it pours, hang in there bud. My work has been nonexistant for so long, I`m embaressed to say how long. Claim that gazebo on your homeowners. good luck

Oh Jeez.... Sorry man. I'd pick up a lottery ticket as you are most certainly due some better luck.

I'd go to the gentlemans club and see if you luck changes and if not well...you know LOL.....

Hang in there. God won't put anything on you that you can't handle. And from the run of luck you're having, you most definitely are due for some of the good variety. The gazebo didn't get any cars, did it?

The shed stopped it from blowing where my truck and my son's Mustang were parked!

Man!! That is a bad run of bad things to happen to you KP
And the loss of your mom to mutiple strokes.
I hope and pray that things turn around for you KP, You are definitely due.
How is your daughters marriage doing ?
And I would definitely do as your friends here are saying.

Man. Did you beat up a nun or something? Don't worry. Stay positive and things will turn around. Some of the best things that have happened to me happened after major setbacks.

going thur some times too. Hang tuff buddy this too shall pass.

Sorry to hear about your mother and your "best friend". Look on the bright side. No mopars were on that trailer! Keep your head up!

They say bad things come in threes. Well you should be ok now. We are all in uncertain times and I feel the posts Ive read and the dealings Ive had with the members here we couldnt be in better company. We will get thru this together.

Keep your bad luck over on that side of the river Kern:-D. Things will get better for you.....just hang in there. Hope to see you at some cruises again.

John

You need one of these

picture512.jpg

Sorry to hear about everything thats going wrong right now man, really am. Really hope things start to turn around and get better again.

-
Back