just checking in say hi

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
not on here much ..just want to stop by and say hi to everybody..things are going well working much as I can doing much as possible..:cheers:

Glad things are lookin up. I know you went through some tough time. I was prayin for you. Still do. Send some good stuff down here. We need it.

Hello and what great news to see you are staying busy and things are going well
It's been awhile earthmover, my day just got a bit brighter :cheers:

Glad to hear from you! I think of you every time I hear the song "Lee Berry Rye", a song about a bulldozer driver!! One of my favorites!! Glad to hear that things are going good and you are working steady!! Stop by any time, always good to hear from you!! Geof

yes things are going pretty good....I just hope they stay on this track...planning to keep moving forward on my cars and hope to be up and racing in a few months as I still have full use of my shop ..and everything in it...trying to keep my head up and smile stay focused on the the good things....ill be checking on from time to time ...going to send my son to pick up the motor for the street car from bob soon and get it installed ....waiting on the headers to be finished for my race car and thinking of my new build for it already...all aluminum block and rods may use the -1 indy heads but would love to step up to a b1 and 3 stage nos on alky....:D:D:D:D:D:D but we will see how it plays out...but im glad im thought of and hope all is well here thanks for all the advice before..

-
Back