Just Checking in

-

340eh

Driver
Reaction score
Hey all I got a reminder from the board that they hadn't heard from me for a while so I thought I'd drop in and post. I love the "We miss you e-mails" this is the only board I'm on that does it.

Things are good, I just went from unemployed working temp jobs for minimum to getting called back to CAMI and now I'm making Terrains and Equinoxes mandatory overtime working 6 days a week. It's good to be busy but, no time for anything else. I had to move some stuff around in the driveway last week and I had the Dart fired up for the first time in probably a year man she sounded good.

Driveway is full I bought a Neon to commute and I have to sell the Dakota, anyone looking for a 5.2 magnum 5 spd reg cab short bed 98 dak? She's in pretty good shape for her age.

Gotta go that kitchen isn't going to reno itself, sadly.

Hey welcome back eh!

Well once you get that kitchen done, work a wack of OT, you'll be able to spend some time in the garage with a pile of new parts (hopefilly the wife has nothing to say about it)

Got another miss you email. Still here still plugging away. Finished the kitchen lol! I am now working on the Fury I it is getting the Dakota front clip and axle put in it and I'm going to keep all the wiring EFI etc from the truck. The Dart has not gone unloved either I got some rear frame rails and decided to have them put in but once at the shop there was no good steel to attach them to. so a few trips to nearest AMD supplier for trunk pans quarters and they fabbed a bunch of little non repoped parts and the car is solid. still sitting in the driveway though.

Attachments

• Fury leaving 2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Fury arriving home.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 63
  • HPIM0082.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 60
There is till much plumbing and sorting out to do The engine is now set back 5" from stock dak location and the pedal box and cluster from the Dak are located. still figuring and poking about I don't get a lot of time and I'm a bit of a dawdler but I'm stubborn.

the pic is the old 265 60 r 18 tire on the fancy rim the new "Car sized" rubber is a more car friendly 245 40 r18 which i picked up at a used tire place sorry no pics of that yet, though I suspect that will end up being a little to small for the final car.

Attachments

• 18 inch rim on Fury.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 55
-
Back