Just coming on board

-

dustertogo

Reaction score
Hi,
Just came on board and trying to check everything out. My Mopar is a 1973 340 Duster that I bought new when I graduated from high school (yes I'm that old). The Duster has been stored for about 14 years while life happened and I have just within the last year begun the process of dragging it out of mothballs and putting it back where it belongs.....on the street. Current plans are a 416 stroker, A833 4 speed, and Dana 60 rear. Paint and interior are original and in relatively good shape, but will get attention at a later date.This looks like a great site and I'm looking forward to getting back in the game with all the knowledge, tips, and info all of you guys provide here.

welcome aboard dustertogo! where are the pics?! :worthles: sounds like you have a time capsule there. does it still have the original engine and tranny in it still? sounds like you are going to have a nice street machine.....

i just realized that this is in the mopar gen discussion section. you might get a better welcome from all the guys in the welcome wagon section....

Hey, thanks for the welcome. The engine is the original, unfortunately the tranny is not. Congrats on having a #'s matching Demon.......I always loved those things. Hope to talk to you later.

Hello Dustertogo-Man you are old! We put dinosaurs in our gas tanks now, not share the earth with them. LOL, I`m only 2 years behind you, and like you, have been bitten by the mid-life Mopar bug.A little over a year ago I bought a BB, 4spd, `Cuda. I think you`ll find a lot more people our age on this site than you`d expect. I have to congratulate you for holding on to that Duster all these years. I still remember my wife ragging me out when I`d throttle up my Super Bee with my son in the car (he was about 2). All of those cars I had are long gone, life happened, and my son`s 26 years old now.Why not experience a small piece of our youth again.Welcome to the site!

dustertogo you have just started the good life. and good job saving your duster.
I am 2 year's younger and we have some good old fert's around full of grate info.
So let,s get started on that 73,and pic's for us here at fabo. :thumblef:

{Sid noyhing personal} :toothy8:

E-nee, Me-nee, Mi-nee-Mo, OK fine..this one will do.

Welcome to the site (agian). :thumblef:

Just had to do it. Mike & Sid told me to be a sport. Kinda a team work thing-a-ma-jeg. :laughing:

-
Back