Just coming on board

-

dustertogo

Reaction score
Hi,
Well let me try this again. My first post was on the general discussion forum.
As I said there, I'm just trying to get going and checking everything out on this great site. My Mopar is a 1973 340 Duster that I bought new when I graduated from high school (yes I'm that old). It was stored for about 14 years while life happened and time and money were both scarce. I have just within the last year begun the process of pulling it out of mothballs and get it back where it belongs......on the street. My plans include a 416 stroker, 833 4 speed, and Dana 60. Paint and interior are original and in relatively good shape but will get attention at a later date. I'm looking forward to getting back in the game and already see that I'll have plenty of resources here with all the knowledge, tips, and info from all of my Mopar brothers. I'll try to post some pics soon and I look forward to talking to all of you.

Welcome

64 val front.jpg

69 pass side.jpg

Welcome dustertogo, from your welcome note, it seems you have had the time to get some great idea's together. Sounds good. Hope you enjoy the site as many members here are egar to help in any way, (however were not the best spellers) Speaking for myself of course. :notworth: .. Some of us are old dogs that worked harder on cars then we did in the classroom gee-roew stuff. :) :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

scan0003.jpg

Yea welcome aboard and let me tell you this is the place to be, i just joined finally myself and had nothing but positive responces and a warm welcome.. enjoy the stay, and jim meant to say eager... sorry jim i had to.

Yep he does.Hody again, and injoy the water's,Be carfull,
there is a lot of barracud's in here :thumblef:

-
Back