just dropped the engine in the bay today

-

stupidasso

CA ANRCHY
Reaction score
Hey guys, after all the mods to the engine, and all the front end work I did, I had to remove 1/2 the front end to get My TTI's in, but it was worth it. here's some pix.

2007-07-04 008.jpg

2007-07-04 011.jpg

Nice looking work. And the TTI's sure made it worth your time.
Looks like you had a good day.

Looks great, making good progress. When you fire it up for the first time it is an awesome feeling and well worth the work and anticipation. Contrary to what my wife thinks, worth the money invested as well........... It looks like you are doing it right, nice clean job & good parts.

Thanks all,
Yeah, it's taken me 4 years to get this far. Good parts are key, but every nut and bolt that I re used has been blasted and painted. All new front end pieces, and the 360 has the 340 HP Cam.
Waiting on some 7/16 torque converter bolts now, the originals were 5/16, and my hughes 2500 stall wants the big boys :)
I'm hoping to get this done for spring fling next may. This is my first resto, and I want to take a top spot with the customized class. I didn't take any body shots, because it's not ready yet, but the entire car is shaved. No side markers or gas cap or door handles. I also want to put in a classic auto air conditioning system, and still need to put in my twin snorkel scoop from AAR.
- Stu

-
Back