Just found a ton o parts I never knew I had

-

jerry6

Banned
Reaction score
Steering column for a 4 speed 340 with steering wheel , 2 bucket seats complete wiring harness , drive shaft , yoke , air cleaners , 4 ansen sprint type wheels 2 8 or 9" 2 4" and all kinds of stuff yet to be I D . Feel like I won a lotto . Here are a few pics of some of the find , lots more to sort
100_0642_zpsb1329e3b.jpg

100_0637_zps530c31bd.jpg

100_0635_zps40bb48eb.jpg

100_0625_zpse0b552f9.jpg

100_0632_zpsd88ad472.jpg

wheel1_zpse30c9dc3.jpg

100_0615_zpsfbc5e92c.jpg

I must have left them at your house. Please package them up and send them home. J/K... It is great to find good stuff you didn't remember having.

That's all the stuff I was having shipped here!! Must've gotten detoured there by mistake!! Oh well, just send it along and ill get it out of your way!! Sorry for the mixup!! Geof

Very cool Jerry! Even though I've never been a huge fan of slotted wheels, those Sprints are like gold. Congrats on finding your stash. :thumbrig:

Lol,I have had the same thing happen to me & it is a lot like X mas when it happens

Lol,I have had the same thing happen to me & it is a lot like X mas when it happens

Tell me about it . My son made the discovery , we are both going nuts sorting things out . Christmas in July !

Very cool Jerry! Even though I've never been a huge fan of slotted wheels, those Sprints are like gold. Congrats on finding your stash. :thumbrig:
They might be going for sale , there are 295-5015 on them , way to big for my car , and 4" wide wheels for the front , way small for me .
There are no brand marks on the wheels , is there a way to tell what brand they are ?
Ill post pics later

Probably some casting info on the inner rim. If you post a pic or two, i'm pretty sure I can tell if the're Ansen's. Someone doing a old school hot rod type build would love them in that size........

-
Back