Just Got A New Contract!!!

-
Thanks to everyone out here for all the support. It was looking really bad but hopefully it will now get back to normal. I just want to do the right thing and support my family on my own. I do not want to have to rely on anyone but myself to provide. that's how I was raised. I am blessed to have the ability to provide for my family and only wanted the opportunity to continue to do so.

This is a good testimony to the power of prayer and how God takes care of His people. But always remember, we rely on Him, not ourselves. God uses the trials in our lives to teach us the need to rely on Him in times of trouble.
None of this has happened at random. It's part of His plan, even though we'd prefer not to go through trials and hardship. It's just human to want to avoid grief and suffering. We always want to be on the mountain top and never in the valley. But think about this, the views from the mountain tops are good, but growth takes place in the valleys. When we're in the valleys of life, that's when we grow the most in our relationship with God.

Already have four calls and ran one emergency refrigerator repair call today. Looks like I will be busy again!! Nice thing is I get on average $60.00 just to walk in the door each call (service charge) and then 67.00 /hr for repairs. plus if I have to buy parts locally, I can be reimbursed for all parts purchased to complete repairs.

You'll like this too.
MAV4757AWW (Bought at Sears in 2006?) needed an upper bearing.
What a piece of junk. Who knew Maytag is built by Whirlpool now?
Brake drum was replaced in the first year under warrenty.
I got the upper bearing kit on ebay from Montana.
Not bought through Sears.
Planes, trains and automobiles.
I'm a washing machine repairman now too.

Yes never doubt the power of prayer.
I told my wife she was wasting time and to stop praying once.
And then IT happened. Shut my mouth.
Never again.

-
Back