Just Got My New Car!!!!

-
If I bought that car for $6,000 I'd be dancing in the streets! That is a really nice car.

You stole it, you should feel very guilty but then again, with the price of gas, maybe she feels guilty :mrgreen: This could be the second coming of the 70's when muscle cars prices crashed, I won't make the same mistake, I'll be buying this time :toothy10:

great car! i love the body style of the coronets. mean looking and very cool 8)

awesome steal! super jealous, have always wanted a 67 B Body!

i don't think you should feel guilty, but if you had made up a bunch of things that were "wrong" with it, and gotten the price down, then i'd feel guilty. but if you were honest about it and she was happy with it then i wouldn't feel bad about it.

Man, you got a helluva deal! Thats a good looking survivor you have. I would have jumped on that one myself!

Glad to see you still have your old dodge truck as well!

i don't think you should feel guilty, but if you had made up a bunch of things that were "wrong" with it, and gotten the price down, then i'd feel guilty. but if you were honest about it and she was happy with it then i wouldn't feel bad about it.[/QUOTE]

i did not jew with her at all.i was told the price and felt that was good enough.car really does not need much. i put in the new carpet which was with the car.and installed a new pinion seal for the leaking one that was in it.

Man, you got a helluva deal! Thats a good looking survivor you have. I would have jumped on that one myself!

Glad to see you still have your old dodge truck as well!

i do still have the truck but would like to sell it. i hate to. but it really should go. if you know of anyone interested in something like this. it is alot of fun..

-
Back