Just logged on to say HI!

-

country gent

Dodge Truck Dude
Reaction score
Just joined the rest of you MOPAR guys and gals. Was not aware of this site till a friend of mine put me on to it. I just posted a 225 slant six for sale.Planning to move and NEED TO SELL. I'm flexible!! :help::help::help: Thanks

Welcome gent.
Looks like a par of nice trucks in your avatar.

I hope everything goes good for ya.
Is that a old flat bed next to your ram? Nice :cheers:

well HI country gent!Im in nc,so were ya moving to,fla or tenn?How much for the 225?maybe you could drop it off on your way,lol

Welcome to a great site, I like the power wagon !!!!
use to have a 74 W200

Welcome gent.
Looks like a par of nice trucks in your avatar.

I hope everything goes good for ya.
Is that a old flat bed next to your ram? Nice :cheers:
Thanks for the welcome. No, it's a full pickup. Third owner,Old School Flatty 6 cyl. SEARS ALLSTATE rebuild (crate motor) installed in 1957. Thanks again

8)
well HI country gent!Im in nc,so were ya moving to,fla or tenn?How much for the 225?maybe you could drop it off on your way,lol
Thanks for the welcome. Moving from Fl to southeast TN. Real close to the NC line. Info on 225 slant in Prts For Sale. Thanks

8)That's exactly what my power wagon is. Bought it new in 1974. jacked it up in 1975. One of the first high riders in this area. Bad *** 360. Worked it over in 1983. Standard balanced bottom end, 340 windage tray, Melling pump,Cloyes double roller with 4 degrees advance driving a Crane Blazer bump stick. Heads with 5 angle valve job mildy ported and matched to the manifold. Had 2 Carter matched AFB's off a Hemi for a while, now a single 650 Edelbrock AFB. Thanks

8) Thanks VENOMVPR900 That's exactly what my power wagon is. Bought it new in 1974. jacked it up in 1975. One of the first high riders in this area. Bad *** 360. Worked it over in 1983. Standard balanced bottom end, 340 windage tray, Melling pump,Cloyes double roller with 4 degrees advance driving a Crane Blazer bump stick. Heads with 5 angle valve job mildy ported and matched to the manifold. Had 2 Carter matched AFB's off a Hemi for a while, now a single 650 Edelbrock AFB. Thanks

-
Back