Just Passed The 1,000 Milestone

-

Thrashard340

Reaction score
Technically, 1003 now. I've been a member since January 2006 and never realized that I would hit the 1000 post mark. You guys definitely make it fun and I'm glad to be a part of this forum. :happy3:

1002? 1003? You should of caught us between 999 and 1000. Now it's just old hat. ;-) Thrashard, you are correct ... it has been fun.

I never thought I would enjoy an automobile website near as much as I have this one. Who would ever think???

We all loose count sometimes. Toes and fingers don't work to well after 20, LOL

Congrat's on the 1000.

Jack

Toes and fingers don't work to well after 20, LMAO Jack.

Thrashard340 you have been a hoot and glad you have been with us.:cheers:
Gongrad's :thumbrig: Looking forward to your next 1.000 posts.

Thank you for all you have dun for me and this great site :clock:

Congrats on the milestone!!

This is by far my favorite site and it is really easy to post alot. Either because of the people and personalities involved, or because every single car post is about an "A" body and pertains to me also.

Feels like family here.:cheers:

And of those of the thousand I have read, I've either learned something or laughed..

Grant

Gentlemen..... where? I run into that every time I go to use a public restroom. They have ladies and gentlemen, so I go outside and pee on a bush.

Longgone, 1,000+ posts, you think I would know most of the regulars on here...please excuse my ignorance and accept my humble apology. :toothy5:

I fixed it.

And of those of the thousand I have read, I've either learned something or laughed..

Grant

LOL! Thanks. I figure since I'm not at the top of the list of providing tech support, I can at least provide some entertainment value. :eek:ccasion:

-
Back