just picked up a 4wd genI dakota!

-

66plyValiant

Reaction score
some of you may have seen this on dippy.org. As the title says I purchased a 92 dakota just before christmas, in pretty good shape, extended cab swb four wheel drive with a 3.9L V6 magnum. the guy I bought it from was going to crush it because the 4wd doesnt work (shifter is unhooked from T-case
laugh2.gif
) I also bought a parts truck that is 4wd it is regular cab short box I am thinking of shortening the frame of the 92 and putting the regular cab on it

Attachments

• dakota's (1)001.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 94
  • dakota's (2)002.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 96
  • dakota's (4)003.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 97
  • dakota's (4)004.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 90
Looks heavy duty. I drove a 4x dakota with the 4.7 v8 over the holidays at my mom's. Good vehicle. I would keep the xtra cab setup if possible.. I like to have people in the xtra cab to pass me cartridges and whiskey. :)

Looks heavy duty. I drove a 4x dakota with the 4.7 v8 over the holidays at my mom's. Good vehicle. I would keep the xtra cab setup if possible.. I like to have people in the xtra cab to pass me cartridges and whiskey. :)

even though the extended cab looks nice the floor has a few spots that are getting bad, I have always liked the regular cab swb and the parts truck has a good cab, with every option available at that time

You have soo many trucks!!! I see a Jeep truck in the background and D series too!

them are only 4 of 8 trucks! the rest of them are 72-80 D series trucks8) and then you have the valiants and F/M bodies that you can't see:toothy10:

them are only 4 of 8 trucks! the rest of them are 72-80 D series trucks8) and then you have the valiants and F/M bodies that you can't see:toothy10:
Man, I hope to "collect" as many as you.:toothy10: Sorry, I meant hoard. LOL. Any pics of the jeep snow plow truck?

Man, I hope to "collect" as many as you.:toothy10: Sorry, I meant hoard. LOL. Any pics of the jeep snow plow truck?

no I don't have, it does have the AMC 360 in it. anything you want to move it will move it weather it has wheels or not
when you live where I do people don't say anything about having cars in the yard. if I need a part I don't have to go buy them

no I don't have, it does have the AMC 360 in it. anything you want to move it will move it weather it has wheels or not
when you live where I do people don't say anything about having cars in the yard. if I need a part I don't have to go buy them
Lol, yeah, I wish I didn't have that problem

-
Back