Just replaced all the front end bushings

-

jerry6

Banned
Reaction score
with the energy suspensions bushing kit , big difference .no slop in steering more precise everything feels tighter and no more squeaks and rattles from front end . Hope these bushings last (rubber bushings were worn through in some place , deformed in others ) , don't want to do this again .
For the price it is a worthwhile upgrade imo .

They say hyper-flex polyurethane , it is night and day . All the rubber bushings were deformed or worn , these are much firmer material . Really drives like a new car . One ting is I bought new moog lower control arm bushings and used them instead of putting the poly bushing in the shell of the old LCA bushing . Not sure that was a smart move , but I did save the moog LCA metal shell and stuck the energy LCA poly bushing in it , if the moog bushing wears out in the next year or 2 the poly bushing will be ready to install.
Have to say this was the best upgrade so far , really feel the improvement . This is the type set I bought , complete front to back , had to add sway bar components separately , everything else included , for rear springs they included 2 sizes of bushings .
http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=5.18104

Thanks for the link. It's nice to see a vendor who carries parts we need!

-
Back