Just thought i'd share...

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
...today was the first time ever I operated a chainsaw barefoot AND in my boxershorts
(I was wearing a shirt and my hat though)

...today was the first time ever I operated a chainsaw barefoot AND in my boxershorts

I wire house electric outlets, switches, light fixtures and junctions without turning the power off.
It's good concentration and control practice. :D

And I am certainly with total and unadulterated stupidity like that, it won't be the last, either.

Hopefully it was a hard hat with face shield, and a high viz shirt!:rolleyes:
Nope ,but I've been told the hat is so ugly it is high viz

And I am certainly with total and unadulterated stupidity like that, it won't be the last, either.

Well the long and short of it was, I was removing some beam from a pond bulwark (I'll add picks later) and i couldnt pull it out and since it was above the water line I decided to take of myour shoes, socks, pants and get to work
Chainsaway made quick work of it too

If it was inside. It sounds like it was illegal. If it was outside, it still sounds like it was illegal.

Either way it sounds like it was illegal!

As long as you didn't get hurt. My dad was the same way. For years mowed the lawn in shorts and flips flops. That stopped after the week he ran over a rock and a bees nest.

I wire house electric outlets, switches, light fixtures and junctions without turning the power off.
It's good concentration and control practice. :D

My buddy is a master electrician. According to him

110 Tickles
220 Shocks
and 347 REALLY wakes you up!

If it was inside. It sounds like it was illegal. If it was outside, it still sounds like it was illegal.

Either way it sounds like it was illegal!

As long as you didn't get hurt. My dad was the same way. For years mowed the lawn in shorts and flips flops. That stopped after the week he ran over a rock and a bees nest.

My buddy is a master electrician. According to him

110 Tickles
220 Shocks
and 347 REALLY wakes you up!
Man I WISH I could afford a house with an indoor pond

And having grown up in the Netherlands where every socket runs 220 minimum, I don't even bother turning the power of when working on 110

Man I WISH I could afford a house with an indoor pond

And having grown up in the Netherlands where every socket runs 220 minimum, I don't even bother turning the power of when working on 110

Bet they don't sell plug protectors there. I don't imagine too many kids shove knives in sockets over there!

Ok, you got one up on me.
I don't stand half naked in a pond when messing with power.:D

no no no, it was a gaspowered chainsaw not electric
but, i guess the rest of the description fit

(it was hilarious, my boy saw me trying to wiggle it out, and heard me tell the wife it was stuck. then he suggested i get a saw...not sure if he was ready for what was coming)

no no no, it was a gaspowered chainsaw not electric
but, i guess the rest of the description fit

(it was hilarious, my boy saw me trying to wiggle it out, and heard me tell the wife it was stuck. then he suggested i get a saw...not sure if he was ready for what was coming)

Sounds like you need a quad!

Everyone needs more things with engines in them.

Sounds like you need a quad!

Everyone needs more things with engines in them.

ive always been more into dirtbikes
i got a KDX200 and a 220, a TTR125 for the wife and my boy has a 50cc 2 stroke chinesium qaud he calls "speedblade"

-
Back