Just wanted to say Hi.

-

mopars0

Reaction score
Hi. Guys,

I'm Steve , just found this site and thought I'd check it out. Love my A-body's. Have owned several 340 swingers in the past and the present one I have owned for 10 years now. Have also owned a cuda but that was when I was young & crazy !!! and it got trashed. Even owned a few B-body's ( 68- 383 super bee ) and (69- 440 GTX ) So you might say that mopars have been in my blood for years but I always came back to the A-body's.

Well anyway just wanted to say hi...

Welcome Steve,Glad you made it.
I wish I had every moper I ever owed too.
My kid's are still kicking me for selling them. :banghead:

63g resized.jpg

ah Mike its ok, I still kick my mom for the ones she owned too haha.

Welcome to the site Steve and you should enjoy it. We love our A-bodys but just about any kind of Mopar can get a grin on our face. I personally have a heart for the C-bodys after the A-bodies. Weird to love the biggest and heaviest models second to the lightest ones but hey, I am weird like that.

Thanks guys for the welcome... just checking things out and getting used to the site... pretty cool. I'm also a memeber of MoparStyle but like this for the A-body stuff.
Thanks Again.

onehellofadart said:
Welcome mopars0! Any pictures?

th_340swinger.jpg

Thanks onehellpfadart, here's a picture..I have a video called ( our 340 Swinger) that I posted a few days ago, shows the dart be restored. Hope you enjoy it..... Thanks Again for the welcome.

-
Back