Just wanted to say.... WOW.

-

Khyron

Token "B" Body
Reaction score
For some reason I felt I should type this...

I'm on allot of online forums, quite religiously at times. I lurk on some, Post on others, run my own and just BS with people on a few more. All in all I would say. Including mine. I go to at least 8 forums everyday, 5 or so additional per week.

Out of all the sites, I have never seen one as "Together" as this one. When people post up a question. It is always answered with respect and seems to always work out. The knowledge of engine, both Mopar and no Mopar is unbelievable. And I never see anyone bashing anyone else for a "Simple" Question.

I could name names of the most helpful people I see here, but I don't want to exclude any that I don't see. *I don't read everything ;)*

So I just wanted to say. Big :Thumbsup: guys. Makes be happy I went back to being a Mopar guy. They.... on all levels.... seem to be the most helpful and courteous group out there!

Yeah, the folks here are great. The site has changed, but for the most part, the people haven't. :supz:

As soon as Adam made the first site an i jumped on i knew it was going to stick an be the best site,an its far passed that in my eyes
MIKE

-
Back