just watch

-
Khyron said:
might be good driving, but doing it on a open highway....F-ing idiots!

:scratch: I guess the cop was afraid of getting shot :eye:

To bad the person is wasting their talent on the open road. They could be making a nice living in movies instead of putting people in danger on public roads.

Last but not least. The person has some incredible talent behind the wheel :thumleft:

Over in the UAE where that looks to be from they dont have speedlimits on thier roads and beleave it or not that guy probbly was making money doing what he is doing. UAE the drivers are worse than anything we have in the states. People are able to drive at 13 years old.

Good driving skills for an Idiot!

I just love all those wild colors on the cars over there! :|

Xanth said:
Over in the UAE where that looks to be from they dont have speedlimits on thier roads and beleave it or not that guy probbly was making money doing what he is doing. UAE the drivers are worse than anything we have in the states. People are able to drive at 13 years old.

Your right, hundreds of kids do that over there. More interesting when they try it with a Land Rover :shock:
Lots of people get killed doing that and watching that over there. I chalk it up to natural selection.

Would be fun on a closed course.

BadAssDodge said:
all i can say is wow............ that takes a lot of skill

Anyone ever drive the old Interboro Parkway between Queens & Brooklyn? You saw driving like that evey morning. :wink:

Some incredibly talent driving. Too bad he'll probably die of something stupid, like choking on a tic-tac....

BTW: What / where is UAE ???? :scratch:

UAE is over beside the Persion Gulf (sp?) Very close to Kuwait. They have all kinds of time to learn how to drive and gas is only about a nickel a litre. :shock:

Jack

United Arab Emrates UAE. Basically a bunch of rich kids with oil money, thanks to you.

19Dart70 said:
I started driving when I was 14 In Idaho. :)

I started driving at age 12 in my Grandfather's truck. He was an alcoholic, so he didn't mind. He had a '65 Chevy Step Side with a 250 straight six and three on the tree manual. My first 'driving lesson' was backing the boat trailer down to the creek and pulling the jon boat out after a fishing trip. PawPaw was too drunk to do it hiself. :drunken:

But even after 30 years of driving, I couldn't do what this fool is doing. :shaking2:

-
Back