Just wondering about price differences

-

cuda67

Reaction score
I gotta ask and probably there isn't a good answer. I am getting ready to buy HD springs 1" over stock for the Barracuda need them pdq. I read alot of threads about Espo, (Springs'nThings) so I checked with them and got a quote of 255/pr. plus shipping. So I thought I would check with Eaton springs and found out their HD springs 1" over are 260 ea. we can all add, that is 520/pr. plus shipping. I called Eaton to confirm that price and it is correct. Excuse me but can anyone tell me why the hugh price difference? I understand that not all manufacturers charge the same for like products but is Eaton that much better than Espo?

:dontknow:

I gotta ask and probably there isn't a good answer. I am getting ready to buy HD springs 1" over stock for the Barracuda need them pdq. I read alot of threads about Espo, (Springs'nThings) so I checked with them and got a quote of 255/pr. plus shipping. So I thought I would check with Eaton springs and found out their HD springs 1" over are 260 ea. we can all add, that is 520/pr. plus shipping. I called Eaton to confirm that price and it is correct. Excuse me but can anyone tell me why the hugh price difference? I understand that not all manufacturers charge the same for like products but is Eaton that much better than Espo?

:dontknow:

I know a few guys who bought the Espo springs and haven't heard any complaints from them.

Just ordered the springs and bushings from Laura. Nice lady. Total price including shipping 332.13, delivery in three days.

Thanks again

-
Back