K-member / Sway Bar / Brake Q ? Help !

-

M52

Reaction score
Will a late A body K -Member fit the 64-66 Body ?

Will a Late Sway Bar Fit / if the inner mounts are modified ?

And lastly With 73- up upper and lower control arms bolt on?

And if these arms fit, could I use B-Body spindles ?

Thanks..

1. No.

2. No.

3. Yes.

4. Wouldn't recommend it. Have '75 A body discs on my '66 Valiant and it was a real bear to get an alignment that was drivable. The taller B body spindles would only make the situation worse.

1. No.

2. No.

3. Yes.

4. Wouldn't recommend it. Have '75 A body discs on my '66 Valiant and it was a real bear to get an alignment that was drivable. The taller B body spindles would only make the situation worse.

Do you think Tubular upper arms would help his at all ?

The problem with the B body spindles is the change in the angle between the control arms due to the longer spindle. Gives you all sorts of bump steer and makes the car twitchy as all get out when turning. Basically, you lose all your caster. On early A bodies, the '73 up disc brake spindle is right at the edge of no caster. Had to use the Moog offset bushings in the upper A arms to get acceptable caster on mine. I suppose you could try the tubular upper arms and see if they have enough adjustment to allow the use of B body spindles. A body disc spindles would be less expensive, even with the cost of the offset bushings.

-
Back