K&N oil filter part number for 340?

-

Mopar-Mitch

Reaction score
I bought a K&N oil filter PN HP-2004, I have the 90 degree adapter but it now has a short filter due to clearance with the transmission dip stick tube so I bought this PN as it is the short one. Anyone else running this filter? Is this the right PN? I'm running Brad Penn 10W-40 oil. Any thoughts appreciated.

It’s the right part number. I run the K&N PS-2004 on my car, but I run mine without the 90 degree adaptor. The dimensions are the same on both, the PS-2004 is the “performance silver” and the HP-2004 is the “performance gold”. I haven’t had any issues with mine, I run Brad Penn 10-30 in my 340. There was some kind of rhyme or reason why I decided not to spend more money on the “gold”, I remember looking up all the particle filtration and performance specs before I decided but honestly I don’t recall why I choose the silver one anymore.

i run a kand n oil filter that or a mobil one got a great deal on a case of each good filters would have to go out to the garage to get a part number , as long as it's not fram you;re good

-
Back