K1 Technology con rods

-

Ledfoot

Reaction score
What is the source of the K1 Technology con rods?, are they made in a remote village in China & shipped to U.S.?, are they ok to use, quality etc?

Another you get what you pay for scenerio?

I just googled them...They sound very similar, and are priced accordingly to several Chinese manufactured rods. This doesnt make them bad. The last 2 sets I had done and am using cost $359 a set, abd each set required another $100 to get right. They are a great mid level cost rod, but if you are going to use them without having them properly checked (they check good out of the box in most cases..but that's not the right way to do it..) you have a very real chance of having problems later.

oh ok, pretty much the conclusion I came to, of course Manley would be a safe choice etc, but then again I've had probs with top shelf items also

I just re-read my post.. I havent used K1s..I have used Eagles, and 440sources for big blocks, and seen many sets of Scat imported rods that had the same minor issues. I'm assuming these are on par with that crowd...I ddint want to sound like I had first hand info on these K1s...

that's alright, my impression is they are from a similar source as that group on the market

-
Back