kansas members Help ?

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Howdy guys is ther any one up in Salina that can pick up 2 hoods for me . Maybe if you ever come to tulsa okl bring them with you ? Or i can at lest get them in the hands of a FABO member so i know i aint going to get screwed lol .

I'm in Lyons. About 60 miles from Salina.

If someone can get them to me in Independence Ks I can take them to Dart Doctor when I go due my monthly Sam's Club Shopping.

we have a member from Salina-- his screen name escapes me at the moment-- he bought a twister from Halstead Kansas some time ago--- Salina is 90= miles away & i don't seem to be heading that way any time soon-- plus I do not see me traveling to Tulsa either-- but if something comes up I'll let you know ,

[Denny] is the salina members name!!

Lawrence

If someone is traveling I-35 south toward OKC, I could pick up the hoods at the Stillwater exit. I will be going to the doctor in Tulsa on either October 1st, 2nd or the 3rd for my surgery check up appointment and could get them to the 6100 block of south Yale. The exact date escapes me this second.

we have a member from Salina-- his screen name escapes me at the moment-- he bought a twister from Halstead Kansas some time ago--- Salina is 90= miles away & i don't seem to be heading that way any time soon-- plus I do not see me traveling to Tulsa either-- but if something comes up I'll let you know ,

[Denny] is the salina members name!!

Lawrence
Denny is the kind member that offered to get them to Ponca city . Ive got a member that can pick them up from there on the 5th . So i think this is all worked out .

If someone is traveling I-35 south toward OKC, I could pick up the hoods at the Stillwater exit. I will be going to the doctor in Tulsa on either October 1st, 2nd or the 3rd for my surgery check up appointment and could get them to the 6100 block of south Yale. The exact date escapes me this second.
Bill i canit get them picked up by then . 5th is when the member can get them form Ponca city . I thank you much . :shock::prayer:

Denny is the kind member that offered to get them to Ponca city . Ive got a member that can pick them up from there on the 5th . So i think this is all worked out .

Cool.....

Bill i canit get them picked up by then . 5th is when the member can get them form Ponca city . I thank you much . :shock::prayer:

:prayer:

I'm good for some gas money to help make it happen.

You bet buddy. That's what real friends are for.

Sorry I wasn't here to answer your pm's till this evening. Let me know.

I just sent you a pm . I was told that its not in Salina Im guessing its right by you ? Dont worry bout being late man . You are helping me more then you know .

Yup we did jeffs helping me out ....... By the way bill Im only getting One . Jeffs going to pick the best hood the guys got .

Don't know if this is a sealed deal or not, but I think I may be heading to Tulsa on Saturday if that helps.

There is a guy in Texas looking for a 66 Dart hood so maybe you could buy both and sell him one to cover most of the price if not all the price for both.
Didnt have the money Sorry Pm me his name and when i get my hood i will pass the info on to him .

Don't know if this is a sealed deal or not, but I think I may be heading to Tulsa on Saturday if that helps.
I think it is . Jeff is going to pick them up and meet up at mopars at the park nov 2 . If this dont happen i will let you know thank you all of yall

-
Back