Keeping your Mopar in-fashion: Dodge Demon looking Wheel/tire package?

-

MRGTX

Reaction score
By now, everyone has seen and or drooled on pictures and stats about the astounding Dodge Demon. One important aspect to this car's look is the subtle and serious wheel/tire package that they chose. Black, 5-spoke wheels with a deep/negative offset, flush with the (flared) fenders. Absolutely menacing and tasteful!

This look is both very "of the moment" and fairly traditional...While not too many of us are willing to cut and flare our vintage fenders, I think it's look that could be adapted to some of our A-Bodies. What do you guys think? Can anyone think of a wheel/tire package that might capture this look? Black Dragstars maybe??

Personally, My car is still way too tame to pull of such a serious look...but perhaps after I get my motor set up the way I want it, I'll be in need of a major wheel/tire upgrade. :D

dodge-challenger-srt-demon-leak.jpg

personally, i think if you want something with a flared tail section, you need to trade in your A body for a chevy monza

the fender flares on the new viper look like an afterthought
the wide hips of a 71 demon look like they were DESIGNED to house N50s

but, thats just me

45ef1484707277ec4ae988f5e7dcd34f.jpg

By now, everyone has seen and or drooled on pictures and stats about the astounding Dodge Demon. One important aspect to this car's look is the subtle and serious wheel/tire package that they chose. Black, 5-spoke wheels with a deep/negative offset, flush with the (flared) fenders. Absolutely menacing and tasteful!

This look is both very "of the moment" and fairly traditional...While not too many of us are willing to cut and flare our vintage fenders, I think it's look that could be adapted to some of our A-Bodies. What do you guys think? Can anyone think of a wheel/tire package that might capture this look? Black Dragstars maybe??

Personally, My car is still way too tame to pull of such a serious look...but perhaps after I get my motor set up the way I want it, I'll be in need of a major wheel/tire upgrade. :D

dodge-challenger-srt-demon-leak.jpg
A member here drew this up for me for my dart.

View attachment 1715038178

personally, i think if you want something with a flared tail section, you need to trade in your A body for a chevy monza

but, thats just me

I honestly don't hate the Monza but sheesh...owning one? Pass. :D

For the sake of the thread, I wasn't really thinking about flaring original sheet metal on my car will stay that way as long as possible)... just wheels with the same style or look as the 2018 Demon.

Helps if I put the right picture up

View attachment 1715038179

Your friend is talented!! That looks pretty awesome. Are you going to build that (or something like it?)

I honestly don't hate the Monza but sheesh...owning one? Pass. :D

For the sake of the thread, I wasn't really thinking about flaring original sheet metal on my car will stay that way as long as possible)... just wheels with the same style or look as the 2018 Demon.

Your friend is talented!! That looks pretty awesome. Are you going to build that (or something like it?)
Gonna try.

but, thats just me

View attachment 1715038163
Man, I wanted one of those HARD when I was like 17. And a street version of a Chrysler Kit Car? Fuggedaboutit.

-
Back