Keisler hydraulic throw out bearing

-

ozmoparjoe

Reaction score
Hi guys, Joe from Australia here, needing some advice, i was supplied with the Keisler Perfectfit hydraulic clutch system for my A833 OD gearbox but the actual hydraulic throw out bearing has damaged thread where the metal fluid line screws into.
I tried re tapping but still leaks.
I have contacted Silver Sport Transmissions who took over Keisler but they don't have any.
My question is does anyone here know if other places stock the throw out bearing?
Is there another type the same i can use instead? The Mustang one looks very similar.
Thanks.

20170724_174730.jpg

Hi guys, Joe from Australia here, needing some advice, i was supplied with the Keisler Perfectfit hydraulic clutch system for my A833 OD gearbox but the actual hydraulic throw out bearing has damaged thread where the metal fluid line screws into.
I have contacted Silver Sport Transmissions who took over Keisler but they don't have any.
My question is does anyone here know if other places stock the throw out bearing?
Is there another type the same i can use instead? The Mustang one looks very similar.
Thanks.

View attachment 1715074936
Thanks.

View attachment 1715074936
20170724_174757.jpg

-
Back