Keisler Trans

-
I`ve got the TKO600 (5 spd. manual) behind my 440 and I love it! It was the single most dramatic mod I`ve done to the car and I can`t say enough about it. The best mod yet!

I have a TKO 500 in my car and love it! Its behind my 440 and I have 4.10 gears and out on the highway it dont pull crap for r.p.m.

I was looking at a Keisler trans too. I can shift my 833 quick enough so that I don't have to lift off the gas. Do Keisler's shift well enough to do that? If they don't, then I'll keep my 833.

The early transmissions had some trouble jamming when speed shifted, but by the latest reports those problems are all taken care of.

they have a new trans comming out,,,smaller in size,, lighter on your wallet,,,easier install they claim,,,a few differnt 1st gear choices,,,im waiting to see it my self,,,

Check out this month's issue of Mopar Action. They review the new Passon five speed. It could be the way to go, direct bolt in, no clearance issues or body modifications required and it rated to 650 FtLbs.

OP,
Are you asking about the 5spd manual conversion or the conversion to a 4spd auto?

-
Back