-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone,
Yesterday I picked up some parts from an older retired gentlemen, and i told him i would try and help him sell the rest of his stuff. He still has a full stroker short block, mallory distributor, balancer, full stainless arp bolt set, felpro gasket set. I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. I picked up the top end he had for my 408 so no more heads rockers or lifters. saw all these new parts in boxes. He wants $3200 for everything remaining(maybe a bit of flexibility) he is also willing to separate some of the stuff. I'm willing to ship some smaller stuff for him if anyone would like. He is located in Yucaipa California and I am in ontario (about 40 minutes away).
His son was helping with this build but passed away and that is why this stuff is for sale. here are some pics I took and and specs he gave me.
I don't have cam specs. If you have any questions I can get you answers and if you just wanna go get some stuff I'll give you his number so you can do so. Just trying to help a fellow mopar enthusiast out and also a great guy I had the pleasure of hearing some great hot rodding stories when I picked up some parts yesterday.

Screenshot_20230415_070213_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_070209_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_070438_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_070531_OfferUp.jpg

I would like you to message me his number if
still for sale as Iwould probably buy everything
he has left!

I bought the whole shooting match!

Thanks Victor!!!

I will have a admission ticket and crew pass for free if
you would like to join us any days you are available for the
World Finals in Pomona = it is right down the street from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back