-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66samsmith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
kelsey-Hayes 1965-1972 disc brakes set-up all completely redone. Everything has been cleaned painted with etching primer and topcoated
with a high temperature rust resistant cast iron paint.

Rotors are new with new right hand thread studs, bearings and seals. The
bearing have not been packed with grease as I thought some people might want to do it themselves. If you prefer I can do it before I ship them.

Calipers are remanfactured with stainless steel pistons from "Calipers on
Line." ( $110.00 +shipping each ) The line from the caliper to the brake line is not stainless.

Splash shields have some dings but are very straight.

I have a proportioning valve and new stainless power brake lines from the valve to the master cylinder available for an extra $70.00. ( No master cyclinder included. I usually use a 67 dart cylinder from Advance Auto Parts for my early 63-66 "A" bodies.)

Sell does NOT include lower ball joints as they are available from O'Reillys
and others. Bolts are grade "8" also available at any good hardware store.
Also does NOT include brake lines. (does include caliper hose brackets
both L&R).

Price is $550 plus what it costs to ship. I can assemble everthing including
packing the bearings but it will probably be cheaper to keep seperate so that I can use more boxes. Your choice.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 433
  • 006.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 451
  • 009.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 417
  • 007.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 429
Just started on my Daughters 65 Cuda so I am new to Mopar stuff. I want to change over to Disc. Are these a large Ball Joint or Small? Large bolt pattern or small? What else do I need for the swap into the 65 ? I live in Taylors S.C. , how about a Ball Park as to where you are so I might pick it up if it will work on her Car?

Just started on my Daughters 65 Cuda so I am new to Mopar stuff. I want to change over to Disc. Are these a large Ball Joint or Small? Large bolt pattern or small? What else do I need for the swap into the 65 ? I live in Taylors S.C. , how about a Ball Park as to where you are so I might pick it up if it will work on her Car?

Hi,

These are the standard brakes for 1965-1972 "A" body cars which includes the 65 Cuda. They are the small bolt pattern wheel with the lower ball joint being the larger type with the 9/16" mounting bolt hole. These brakes plus a proportioning valve and a master cyclinder is all you would need.

I have the valve and the brake lines to the master cyclinder for extra $70.00. I recommend a dual resorvoir from a 67 dart which is less than $20.00 from O'Riellys auto parts.

I'm in Simpsonville so pick-up would be convenient.

I will take them (The Wife said O.K.) along with the Lines and Valve. P.M. Me a Number so I can set up a time to pick up. I work 3rd Shift and reply is slow but this weekend sometime or maybe Fri. A.M. would be great. Let me know.....

Those woulda looked good on my fish especially with the SBP. Put me down next dibs if something falls through on the sale.

I will take them (The Wife said O.K.) along with the Lines and Valve. P.M. Me a Number so I can set up a time to pick up. I work 3rd Shift and reply is slow but this weekend sometime or maybe Fri. A.M. would be great. Let me know.....

PM sent.

Just set up the meet and can't wait !! Great Guy to talk to and seems to know his stuff on Mopar. Now if I can just talk the Wife into that 440.......LOL !

Those woulda looked good on my fish especially with the SBP. Put me down next dibs if something falls through on the sale.

I have several sets of these brakes that I have obtained over the years and I am in the process of reconditioning the second set. I plan to redo and sell all of them so let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back