-
Status
Not open for further replies.

6.1cuda68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, Im looking for some kelsey hayes backing plates in decent shape and also the brackets where the flex hoses and caliper jumper lines mount on. I need both sides for both backing plates and small brackets. shipping would be to 44281 OH. Pm me if you have these pieces. Thanks.

I've got a set of dust shields that you might be calling backing plates? 5 on 4" no rust holes, needs some straightening, these are not repopped, $95 shipped w/i US. Send me a pm if you want pics. Thanx

thanks !! fanofpetty, would appreciate if you could find them and let me know what you would like for them.

Hemi71x thanks for the link ! I did get a set from a board member today.

I have purchased the dust shields, I am still in need to the small brackets where the flex hose attaches to the caliper. I need both sides still. Thanks

I'm still looking.........I think there in my shed some place, but we just got hammered by a noreaster snow storm that dumped 14 inches, and I have not had power since yesterday, and I'm working all weekend, so as soon as I get chance I'll look for you.

Ok Fanofpetty., I appreciate you looking, take care of things at home first and ill wait for you to get back to me. Thanks.

Those pieces are the ones that hold the pads in place. The pieces Im in need of is where the flex hose connects to the caliper jumper lines. Thanks though

OK, I found them! Sorry it took so long, I was digging through boxes of stuff in my shed to find them, as I have a 35 year collection of parts. I will also send you a PM.

Attachments

• brake drums (Large).jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back