Kelsey Hayes Brake Line Brackets

-

j_anderson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Assembling reman calipers/lines. Does anyone have pictures of the line bracket orientation where the soft line from the body connects to the bracket that is attached to the caliper. I see the brackets are stamped L and R but unsure how exactly they are oriented to be correct. Does the bolt washer go between the caliper and bracket or between the bolt head and bracket?

Car is dis-assembled at the moment and piecing together steering and brake components to the k-member on a stand.

Ordered caliper line set from fine lines. I cannot find the photos I took of my old calipers.

As always. Thanks in advance

Heres pics from my 69 cuda. Sorry not greatest pics.

20210825_071603.jpg

20210822_104158.jpg

Does anyone have pictures of the line bracket orientation where the soft line from the body connects to the bracket that is attached to the caliper.
Brackets are different side to side. Pic of my brackets off with the corresponding side is the best I have at the moment:
'67 Fry Fix

Does the bolt washer go between the caliper and bracket or between the bolt head and bracket?
No washer on mine, my brackets have a raised groove, and the bolt has an inset groove under the head.
'67 Fry Fix

-
Back