[SOLD] Kelsey Hayes Brake line hold down mount

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you bought the hoses from a local parts store You might be able to return them and purchase our brackets. All 3 of My 70 swingers have the star shape brackets. I got my hoses from napa for the star type brackets. I don't recall the part#'s but I can find out. It's under the United line they sell. As hemi71x said it is very expensive to tool up and produce,but Dave and I talked about how so many guys need these brackets that We decided to take a shot. Will We get rich off this (NOT) We'd be happy if we make a few bucks for or efforts though. Just happy to help out Mopar Brothers.

I am glad to see you do this and Thank You. I wasn't aware that there was even star type hoses available for this application. If a person needs the brackets because they don't have them then just buy the star hoses. That is simple enough.

You will never find a brake hose that has the "star" configuration to it anymore, in my experience.
Everything by the manufacturers is produced universally in the "D" shape.
So, it doesn't matter if your looking up brakes for 65-72, your gonna be getting a hose that is "D" shape at the metal end.

You are correct hemi71x just looked at My hoses and they are D shaped. Thank's for the info. There You have it folks buy the brackets and Your good to (stop)lol

You will never find a brake hose that has the "star" configuration to it anymore, in my experience.
Everything by the manufacturers is produced universally in the "D" shape.
So, it doesn't matter if your looking up brakes for 65-72, your gonna be getting a hose that is "D" shape at the metal end.[/quote

may be we will try some d shape also

wrong, it actually is square, so you more than one spot to but it into. i went through all the disc drake set i have and found 10 sets star and 2 sets D shape. the square hose is easier to get. let see how many d shape people need them. maybe we will make them also.

the lines thru i think inline were the D's on both ends...

we had a 55 olds that we couldn't buy rubber lines for so we went to a place here in Phx and they made the lines with the Star ends... maybe you can buy just the ends in bulk... if you like i can try to get a number for you guys...

the line that we used was a square not star shape. the hole is stared, so you can turn the hose if needed.

hmmm sounds good then if you can use the D shaped hose on the star configuration there is no sense trying to make the D shape hold down brackets in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back