-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovetheA's

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of the brackets that bolt to the back side of the Kelsey's Hayes front disk brakes and secure the front brake hose to the steel Caliper brake line. I think there is a right and left or maybe they are universal not sure. I have attached a picture to show what I need. It is the black bracket with the star shaped center. I need two of them.

Carl

IMG_1792.PNG

I'm looking for a set of the brackets that bolt to the back side of the Kelsey's Hayes front disk brakes and secure the front brake hose to the steel Caliper brake line. I think there is a right and left or maybe they are universal not sure. I have attached a picture to show what I need. It is the black bracket with the star shaped center. I need two of them.

Carl

View attachment 1715102645
Davescuda (a fellow FABO forum member) makes accurate reproductions of the brake hose brackets you’re looking for. I’ve purchased some from him and they’re reasonably priced and shipped out quickly.

Davescuda (a fellow FABO forum member) makes accurate reproductions of the brake hose brackets you’re looking for. I’ve purchased some from him and they’re reasonably priced and shipped out quickly.
Thanks a ton Intergalactica. I'll reach out to him.

Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back