[WANTED] Kelsey hayes hose brackets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics? Location? I've a few kh setups. Pulling left hand studs for another member today. Could pull brackets if I knew what I'm looking for.

Here is a pic for reference

Screenshot_20230421_093657_Chrome.jpg

@hemi71x might have some. How bout it Jim, can you help this feller out?
I haven't had any spare sets of those Kelsey Hayes hose brackets in i don't know how long.
They pretty much are on the unobtanium list, in this modern day and age.
In the past, when i needed some, i would advertise for them here, and hope someone would have them to sell to me.
But now a day's, they are pretty much very hard to come by anymore, as all the ones that were out there in Mopar land have been sold by the folks that had them.
Wish somebody would repop them, even though it would be a small market.
At one time in the past, they were, but i guess it just wasn't profitable, worth while, to continue any longer.
Wish the op luck, in his request, looking for them.
Jim V.
hemi71x
I just finished the rebuilding of a complete, all there, 100% KH brake set up, and was fortunate to find it, get it, with all the parts.

Last edited:
I haven't had any spare sets of those Kelsey Hayes hose brackets in i don't know how long.
They pretty much are on the unobtanium list, in this modern day and age.
In the past, when i needed some, i would advertise for them here, and hope someone would have them to sell to me.
But now a day's, they are pretty much very hard to come by anymore, as all the ones that were out there in Mopar land have been sold by the folks that had them.
Wish somebody would repop them, even though it would be a small market.
At one time in the past, they were, but i guess it just wasn't profitable, worth while, to continue any longer.
Wish the op luck, in his request, looking for them.
Jim V.
hemi71x
I just finished the rebuilding of a complete, all there, 100% KH brake set up, and was fortunate to find it, get it, with all the parts.
I was gonna say, they wouldn't be too terrible hard to make. Jim, when you were younger and really doin this stuff hot and heavy, did you ever think it would all dry up? Never in a million years did it ever cross my mind. But, as unbelievable as it is, it's getting hard to find even decent slant 6 cores anymore. Whoda thunk it?

Were these used on '65 Barracuda KH setups? I don't see them in the parts book, do they attached to the knuckle? Anyone have a picture of them installed?

Guess you can figure it out from this picture that i just have them zip tied to the calipers on the current KH disc brake set up that i am advertising.
Jim V.
hemi71x

KH Disc Brakes April 2023 006 (Small).JPG

Were these used on '65 Barracuda KH setups? I don't see them in the parts book, do they attached to the knuckle? Anyone have a picture of them installed?
Yes, they were used on all the 65-72 Kelsey Hayes calipers on the Mopar A body line of cars.
FORD 65-66 Mustangs used the same caliper, but FORD engineers were smarter, and just attached the rubber flex line hose right onto the main body of the caliper itself.

Pics? Location? I've a few kh setups. Pulling left hand studs for another member today. Could pull brackets if I knew what I'm looking for.
Those are the brackets in the pics below tell me what you are wanted $ wise thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back