kelsey heyes

-

35regal

Reaction score
where can you get replacement calipers for the kh set-up, i saw that you can get the rotors from summit

ssbc has new calipers with ss pistons for 190.00
the ones from calipers on line are reman with ss pistons for 110.00 plus 100.00 core charge each. if you dont have cores i have a set for 100.00 plus shipping
ssbc ones are brand new castings and powder coated black i bought these because i was on vac and needed to have car on road in 3 days. calipers on line did not have in stock at the time

thanks you guys, trying figure out what it would cost to get a kelsey heyes set-up up and running, worse case scenario. :read2:

Do a full search of this forum.

You will find plenty of references for purchasing the Kelsey Hayes calipers, rebuilt with a warranty. The links you already found in this thread are good references.

Here are some additional references:

www.rockauto.com

http://www2.partstrain.com/store/?P...4259+4294961897+4294964832&Nr=AND(universal:0)

Rebuilding the calipers is fairly straightforward, and the parts are available.
BTW the 1965 - 66 Mustang uses the same caliper parts, which can be easily sourced and used in rebuilding your calipers (the pistons, the seals, etc.).

Search this forum, make note of the proper sources for calipers, and all other brake parts, for your future reference on this parts.

Rotors are available for cheap through Centric. Check this forum for the exact links on the K-H rotors.

-
Back