Kentuckian, lurking for a while

-

Woosley

Reaction score
Bought a '71 Duster back in the spring, as a terribly though through impulse buy to replace my race truck and car I sold, and got burned pretty well. The further I pull it apart to fix things, the more horrors I keep finding, and more depressed I get from being "that sucker." Anyway, on here for info on every angle, ad this page has been very helpful. Currently stripping the car of engine, trans, and rearend, and replacing the factory K member, to try and make myself a presentable, but overly invested non H code car.

I went from detuned 6.50/6.70 index racing, to barely squeezing an 8.46. Atleast the slowness allowed for good shots!

ca6.jpg

ca4.jpg

I came from racing this thing the last 5 years, with a good bit of success in 16 and 17. So, this whole classic Mopar world is new to me, I've just watched from afar since I was a kid, and finally wanted to be involved and have my own.

SD photography TS2017-2840.jpg

I have seen that Cummins at Dyno Days, and its a power-house!
Nice duster, see you around KY.

I have seen that Cummins at Dyno Days, and its a power-house!
Nice duster, see you around KY.

Is that the C10 in the picture that dynoed at Thoroughbred in 16, that we couldn't get a good reading off of, when I was the driver for the 2.6 class, and won unlimited with the Buffalo?

Is that the C10 in the picture that dynoed at Thoroughbred in 16, that we couldn't get a good reading off of, when I was the driver for the 2.6 class, and won unlimited with the Buffalo?
Yes sir it is

Bought a '71 Duster back in the spring, as a terribly though through impulse buy to replace my race truck and car I sold, and got burned pretty well. The further I pull it apart to fix things, the more horrors I keep finding, and more depressed I get from being "that sucker." Anyway, on here for info on every angle, ad this page has been very helpful. Currently stripping the car of engine, trans, and rearend, and replacing the factory K member, to try and make myself a presentable, but overly invested non H code car.
I'm a ky redneck myself and a Mopar man best of luck on your car give us up dates

Currently, I have put it and all the parts I have aquired up for sale. That whole time thing has really disappeared on me in the last few months.

Welcome, I'm from Edmonton Ky. Been messing with Mopars for 40 years. I'm originally from up closer your way grew up in Lebanon, nice duster you have there!

-
Back