Keystone Raceway Park trying again this weekend

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
If anyone nearby is interested. Saturday and Sunday test and tune with gamblers races if interested

Mother Nature has been holding the tree on us for the start of our season, so let’s try this again; hopefully third time is a charm. We have expanded the Saturday test and tune session to be 11am to 6pm, AND we will also run Sunday 11am to 5pm.

This week’s schedule:
Saturday, April 13 – Snyder Performance Engineering test and tune, open to all street and drag vehicles, plus a gamblers race and auto parts swap meet. $42 to test and tune, $17 for spectators, kids 10 and under admitted free. Gamblers race entry is $60, $1000 to win (minimum 20 cars), no buybacks. Gamblers racers may enter test and tune in the session/round after they are eliminated (it is one run per round/session for all cars, both gamblers and test and tune). All run, No Box called to the lanes first, if there is an odd number of No Box cars, the last No Box car pairs up with the first Box car. Gates open at 9:00am, on track from 11am to 6pm. Run order is gamblers race, slick tire cars, bikes, junior dragsters, street tire cars. For anyone making WDRA license passes, whether it is in Junior Dragster, Teen Racing, bike, or car/dragster, please let our officials know. Basic tech rules are listed in the comments.

Sunday, April 14 – Snyder Performance Engineering test and tune, open to all street and drag vehicles, plus a gamblers race. $42 to test and tune, $17 for spectators, kids 10 and under admitted free. Gamblers race entry is $60, $1000 to win (minimum 20 cars), no buybacks. Gamblers racers may enter test and tune in the session/round after they are eliminated (it is one run per round/session for all cars, both gamblers and test and tune). All run, No Box called to the lanes first, if there is an odd number of No Box cars, the last No Box car pairs up with the first Box car. Gates open at 10:00am, on track from 11am to 5pm. Run order is gamblers race, slick tire cars, bikes, junior dragsters, street tire cars. For anyone making WDRA license passes, whether it is in Junior Dragster, Teen Racing, bike, or car/dragster, please let our officials know.

Basic tech rules are listed in the comments.

Are you going? I'm thinking about it. 7 hours for test n tune.:thumbsup:

Are you going? I'm thinking about it. 7 hours for test n tune.:thumbsup:

No I haven’t touched my car yet and didn’t plan on going. We have a big 3 day race race next weekend but I’m not sure I’m going. My knees are worse than ever and I’m scheduled for two cortisone shots on Friday so that will tell the story. I picked up two barrels of alcohol tonight but that may be wishful thinking.

IMG_2361.jpeg

IMG_1918.jpeg

No I haven’t touched my car yet and didn’t plan on going. We have a big 3 day race race next weekend but I’m not sure I’m going. My knees are worse than ever and I’m scheduled for two cortisone shots on Friday so that will tell the story. I picked up two barrels of alcohol tonight but that may be wishful thinking.

View attachment 1716234295

View attachment 1716234296

Get them knees on ice and get that car to that big money race lol call Matt he will drive

-
Back