Kframe

-
What year are you talking about?
I know that the later style ('73+) spool-type Kmembers are different between the /6 and V8 mounting points. I am not sure about the earlier pre-'73 biscuit type mounts, but I want to say that they are the same for all engine types. I could definitely be wrong though.

The basic frame is the same but the metal stands made on them are different in each of the following.

There is a /6 and a V8 You will have the biscutt type, 1972 back to 1968 and the spool type, 1973 up.

1967 is all by itself and has two diffent engine mounts also.

The basic frame is the same but the metal stands made on them are different. You will have the biscutt type, 1972 back and the spool type, 1973 up.

correct. I have a 71 scamp originally equipped with slant and the k frame wouldn't accept the 340 im putting in it. mounts were off about an inch or so each side. shumacher makes adapter mounts but I just went out and bought a used k member.

The basic frame is the same but the metal stands made on them are different in each of the following.

There is a /6 and a V8 You will have the biscutt type, 1972 back to 1968 and the spool type, 1973 up.

1967 is all by itself and has two diffent engine mounts also.

Thank you for clarifying. I wasn't quite sure about the earlier k members. Good to know.

-Mike

-
Back