KH 4 piston parts

-

CL3406

Reaction score
Hello, other than classic industries which is not shipping currently, is there another supplier of complete kits to rebuild KH 4 piston calipers? It is less expensive to buy the pistons, seals, bleeders ect bundled together. Thanks.

just did this myself//cheaper to buy re-manufactured// pistons were $16-$22 ea IF you can find them !!!!!!!!!! seal kit $25-$40

factor in rusty/ porous caliper core bores//broken seized bleeder screws// and the above

just got a set from summit after I took my caliper cores apart and the the bores were really pitted bad I am exploring the idea of machining pistons and sleeves for the calipers

is it true (rumor control) ssbc is out of business ???

Last edited:
I like Rock BUT got to pay attention to shipping !!!!!!!!!!! hate paying more for that than the part !!!

I like Rock BUT got to pay attention to shipping !!!!!!!!!!! hate paying more for that than the part !!!

Then, what do you think any of the Mustang restoration company's are going to change on their shipping???
Those Rock Auto prices for kits, and pistons, are cheap enough, and reasonable, from the get go.

If any of you guys want rebuilt calipers, check out what i have, in the for sale section of this forum.

Great thanks for the info, I will look into it. As far as you know the Ford kits are the same sizing? Thanks again for your help.
Your welcome.
Yes Ford kits, are the same thing as the Mopars.
The Kelsey Hayes calipers for all the internal parts, don't care if it's a Mustang, or a Dart.

-
Back