kick down linkage

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive I have what you are looking for. I have one off my 73 that is a 318/904 was a 2 barrel. I will be able to check tomorrow.

I didnt remove these parts the previous owner did, so are these what you are looking for?
I have no cable, but these appear to be what mounted on the intake.

1502 comp.jpg

not sure don't have one to compare it to other than my 79 which adjusts from the bottom. there is another pivot on tranny to actuater

This is my only small block car, the others are slants so I also dont have anything to compare it to. These were the parts left over from when the previous owner went to a 4 brrl.
I don't see a pivot from the trans in my parts box. These were the only parts I have from it.

Here are pics of the pivot point you asked me about.
First 2 are of the kickdown linkage, last one mounts throttle cable and return spring mount. By looking at the rods one appears to snap onto the trans pivot; the other I am not sure how it connects, or what to. These were all the parts I could find for it.

This is off 318/904 with a 2 brrl.

1507Comp.jpg

1508Comp.jpg

1509Comp.jpg

I checked my 79 aspen and oneway71 yours is the same, the adjustment is made at the trans with an adjustable pin that is missing on yours. I'm sure 72duster has the correct one. Thanks for all the help Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back