[SOLD] Kickdown linkage, small block, four barrel.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Bergin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Complete set of kickdown linkage for small block. Good condition. $125

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

I don't mean to hurt your sale, but if that came off of a 72 Duster 340, it wasn't the right linkage. That 1 piece rod system only works on E Bodies, 71 up B Bodies, and C bodies. These bodies I have listed have about 3-4 inches from the back of the engine to the firewall. With the 1 piece system like you have shown, that is what you need. All A Bodies and B Bodies up to 1971 but not including 1971, use the 3 piece bellcrank system. Only have maximum of 2 inches behind the engine. That does look like a 72 340 E Body, possibly.

I don't mean to hurt your sale, but if that came off of a 72 Duster 340, it wasn't the right linkage. That 1 piece rod system only works on E Bodies, 71 up B Bodies, and C bodies. These bodies I have listed have about 3-4 inches from the back of the engine to the firewall. With the 1 piece system like you have shown, that is what you need. All A Bodies and B Bodies up to 1971 but not including 1971, use the 3 piece bellcrank system. Only have maximum of 2 inches behind the engine. That does look like a 72 340 E Body, possibly.
Agreed. Or a truck system. Kim

Thanks for the information. I bought it for my Dart but the geometry was way off. The previous owner told me it came off a Duster.

What year Dart are you working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back