KilKare Old Geezers

-

Dubob

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Went to the Old Geezers at KilKare Xenia OH. This is the first time with the Demon, and my first time in 30+ years. My 76 yr old dad took his 67 Coronet, which the main reason for me going was to spend time with him. The first pass the car spun, didn't really heat the tires just scuffed them. The second pass I heated the tires but expected to spin and didn't but left soft expecting to spin. Only made two passes as my dad needed to leave. Drove 40 miles each way. Just a good time.

IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

Some videos. Don't laugh too hard. Just having a good time nothing serious.

having a good time is what hot rodding is about, not always about winning.

You drove there and made two successful passes with one in the 12's, then drove home.
Seems like a total win to me.:D

Yes. Maybe as Ive gotten older. Maybe "wiser". Ive learned to just enjoy the time and move on. Thanks all.

You drove there and made two successful passes with one in the 12's, then drove home.
Seems like a total win to me.:D

I totally agree with Trailbeast .
You lowered your 60' and got into the 12's.

I'm glad you added the videos, they are good to watch. Kilkare is a nice place and the announcers really add to the show. It brought back memories of when I was there last year. You had a beautiful day and I need to get back there. Maybe after all this rain goes by. We've had way too much rain. You're just a stones throw away.

I've been going there off and on since I was very young. My dad ran there years ago and talks about it being paved but the shut down area was gravel. I haven't been to Edge Water probably in 20 years. Where you located Duster Crate?

-
Back