Kitty Tree In Progress!

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
well i got bored today so i made a cat tree!

and that is george up top

Attachments

• 0522111924.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 278
  • 0522112049.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 269
That's pretty cool. I am sure George is appreciative.

Aw...George likes it. :) Nice work! My cat Peeves would love that too, the better to stalk those pesky hummingbirds that mock him through the window.

That's really cool! We need to do something like that for our furry friends too. Are you going to put it inside or leave it out?

Cat approves until you're done spending hours and dollars building, upholstering, finishing, etc. Then cat ignores. This is because cat is cat.

Dan, I have to agree with you on that one.

After the 75-foot oak tree fell on the shop, there's been LOTS of yard cleanup going on around here amongst the usual press of business.

All the yard cats have been scratching and stretching on the logs. Billy thinks we should bring one into the living room as is and let the insiders have at it too. Might save the couch since they mainly ignore the scratching post. :-D

We have a strange cat because he actually does use the things we make him. Hubby made him a scratching post when he was a kitten, we put his wee little claws on it and ever since he has always used it, not the couch. I couldn't believe it, 'cause the cats we had when I was a kid were BAD cats, lol.

Cat approves until you're done spending hours and dollars building, upholstering, finishing, etc. Then cat ignores. This is because cat is cat.

only reason i built it was becuase i had everything around! just for that reason i would get mad if i put a bunch of money for a pre-made one!

more pics finished

it takes alot if running in circles to get that 50' rope around a 4x4 lol...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• 0523111738.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 0523111746.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 177
Pretty cool, I'd have to make a midget version, Shakey has a balance problem...kinda like a perma stagger LOL so we gotta make the fall a short one!! Nice work!

Pretty cool, I'd have to make a midget version, Shakey has a balance problem...kinda like a perma stagger LOL so we gotta make the fall a short one!! Nice work!

lol... just make one with two short towers instead of one tall one! be pretty sweet

Did you think of just putting the cat tree on a shop stool and just spinning it? :grin:
Now that would take all the fun out of it. A former co-worker was not the worlds most swiftest thinker. He was standing by the time clock waiting to punch in. I handed him the end of the roll of shrink wrap and told him to hold onto it. Got around the pole 3 times before he caught onto what I was doing. See what happens when you do to many drugs in your youth??

You have a Sox and a Martin too??? Holy cow, same here. They're my shop mascots!

They're on this page a little ways down ...

LMAO @ Doug and his shrink wrap antics. Bet that was a fun place to work!

You have a Sox and a Martin too??? Holy cow, same here. They're my shop mascots!

They're on this page a little ways down ...

LMAO @ Doug and his shrink wrap antics. Bet that was a fun place to work!

yea the boys lol... gotta keep them happy or they break things lol... on purpose...

here they were when we got them!!

Attachments

• Creatures (29).JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Creatures (43).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 57
LOL @ Sox and Martin starting off with 2-wheelers ...

And that Sox's namesake decided he really liked staying on two wheels :-D

-
Back