KMJ Performance

-

Duster400727

Reaction score
Has anyone bought items from KMJ Performance? They have some great deals on rocker arms and other parts. Some of their stuff looks similar to 440 Source items , such as the water pumps and housings and oil pans. I found them on e-bay.

I bought a crank dampener from them and it didn,t fit.They wouln,t exchange it or give me money back.It was for a 440 engine. Mark

I bought a crank dampener from them and it didn,t fit.They wouln,t exchange it or give me money back.It was for a 440 engine. Mark

That SUX...
I was thinking about getting a few things from them, I guess I'll deal with racersoutlet...

I have bought 2 sets of Scat rods and a dampner from them-no problems and the price was good.

I have spoke with them and gather this...you need to make contact with a rep, get his name and some type of agreement over returns before purchase.
Let'em know your concerns & possible future return business.

buying from across country parts houses through the net can be a nightmare.

If you notice.. some of their items [though they look to be the same product] have different return policies and warranty info.
in other words ..KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING

jmo

I just bought a set of aluminum V/C's from them. They look GREAT and they arrived right on time just like they said they would. I would buy from them again!!!!:cheers:

I just bought a set of aluminum V/C's from them. They look GREAT and they arrived right on time just like they said they would. I would buy from them again!!!!:cheers:

have you put them on yet? im interested in getting a set, but the price is so good that im worried its too good to be true and maybe they will leak/ wont seal properly...my MT valvecovers now dont sit flat, so dont want the same issue with new ones...what breathers are you using?

-
Back