Know Anything About Shaw Motors in Mineral Wells Texas?

-

orangetwist

Reaction score
My duster was bought at Shaw Motors in mineral wells Texas. Any of you Texans know where I may be able to find some old items from there? Id really like to find a license plate frame, but anything would be cool. I check ebay all the time, but have yet to find one. I figure its probably near impossible, but worth a shot.

This was years ago, but at the base of Welcome moutain there was a old resale shop. When I was there appx 2002 they had a bunch of stuff from Shaw Motors there for sale really cheap. I know it's a long shot, but contact the Mineral Wells Chamber of Commerce and see what they can tell you.

Bill S.

This was years ago, but at the base of Welcome moutain there was a old resale shop. When I was there appx 2002 they had a bunch of stuff from Shaw Motors there for sale really cheap. I know it's a long shot, but contact the Mineral Wells Chamber of Commerce and see what they can tell you.

Bill S.

Thanks bill. I was actually on their chambers website last night and was thinking about emailing them today. Too bad it's so far away or id just drive down there and see what I could find.

I live just outside of Fort Worth and cruise out to Mineral Wells from time to time. My uncle lives out there. If I come across anything in the pawn shops/junk stores I will definitely see what I can find for you. PM me if your interested so I can find your profile if I find anything.

Hey twist, brother flys for the forestry dept and looks like he'll be heading to stage at Mineral Wells as he has done in the past. He's very familiar with the place so i'll put a bug in his cap and on his time off he'll be more than glad to look things over for ya. He likes digging through those old stores for collectables.
Small Block

I live just outside of Fort Worth and cruise out to Mineral Wells from time to time. My uncle lives out there. If I come across anything in the pawn shops/junk stores I will definitely see what I can find for you. PM me if your interested so I can find your profile if I find anything.

Pm sent

Hey twist, brother flys for the forestry dept and looks like he'll be heading to stage at Mineral Wells as he has done in the past. He's very familiar with the place so i'll put a bug in his cap and on his time off he'll be more than glad to look things over for ya. He likes digging through those old stores for collectables.
Small Block

I missed your reply smallblock. I appreciate it. If anybody finds anything ill gladly pay for the item plus some to compensate for the time helping. As long as nobody decides something is worth a 10x more than it is :iconbigg:

-
Back