Kubota B3350 cab VS Mahindra 3616 cab

-
Got Twins. Yup, two of these 48 Case Model SC still in use on the family farm. I maintain them and they fire up every time.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 300
Go look on Marvin Baumann's site I linked to up there. ^^^^

You'll see whichever one it was. He has a tractor he calls "four trans" I think it is. It ended up with more than four transmissions though because he used every single available aftermarket transmission on it. It lengthened the tractor's wheelbase. lol I think he got it to crawl at a rate of less than 12" an hour. It was stupid slow. But on the other end it was stupid fast.
Wow crazy cool work he does!

Just delivered tonight................. Thanks for all the input

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 554
you did good, I am sure you will enjoy it. I was doing some work for a friend this past Sat that had a Mahindra that he has not been real happy with and dealer is getting away from them as well but continuing to sell Kubotas, Joe

Well I am a little late to the party, I am glad you went with the Kubota, I work on them for a living, we did have a mahindra in the shop awhile and comparing apples, the kubota all the way, We could not find any dealer support for the Mahindra so parts are hard to get, plus I don't think the loader could lift what it was rated for so you have to read the fine print carefully.

-
Back