Kudos To A Mopar Businessman

-

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
I bought a set of Firecore50.com wires for my 340 and tried to instasll them yesterday and they just didn't fit right. I called up Rick and he found a set and measured them with me over the phone. How many business owners would do that with a customer? We found the problem and he's sending me a new set to replace the incorrect one....Pronto. Now that is customer service. :cheers:

firecore50
CWS-PERFORMANCe-LOGO-19k.gif

BTW these are supposed to be really great plugs wires. Plus he is a mopar guy.

Service is the only thing that differentiates one company from another anymore. When you can say "WOW" to a company`s service then you`ve got a keeper.

Thats the kind I like doing buisness with. Service after the sale is what keeps people comming back, & repeat buisness is everything.

Waiting for my MSD wires to 'wear out' or to get the itch to change them...getting his wires without a doubt!

i'll wait til my free taylors go south. then i'll really look into getting some!

Hi guys. New to the website. Thanks a ton for the nice comments. What a great website. I will have another Dart , soon enough.. I just sold this little creampuff. Wished I kept it, but had to liquidate to buy another engine for my 71 SunroofGTX . I am the owner of Custom Wire Sets, and we manufacture the American-Made ultra-quality ignition wire sets with FireCore50 , 50 ohm per foot ignition wires...
P1010059.jpg

Hi guys. New to the website. Thanks a ton for the nice comments. What a great website. I will have another Dart , soon enough.. I just sold this little creampuff. Wished I kept it, but had to liquidate to buy another engine for my 71 SunroofGTX . I am the owner of Custom Wire Sets, and we manufacture the American-Made ultra-quality ignition wire sets with FireCore50..
P1010059.jpg

Thats hot! Love the keystone klassics.

Nice Dart Rick. Too bad you got rid of it. Thanks for the call on Saturday. Looking forward to getting the wires.

Welcome aboard SunroofGTX!!! Sounds like you're doing everything right and keeping the customers happy, and that's what it's all about around here. We're glad to have you! :love7:

You must have been sad to see that beauty go, your customer service will keep customers, bring in new ones, and lots of repeat business, kudos to you! Keep doing what your doing!

Yes its always nice to hear about a supplier taking that "extra step" to make a customer happy especially when the supplier isnt one of the big guys. Im the kind of person that would rather pay a few bucks more and support a small hardware store or convenience store rather than going to Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Walgreens etc first. Now I know where to go when I need new wires, well done!!

So Ron, when're you sending those valve covers over??? LOL!!!!!

I share your feelings about keeping small businesses alive ... personally, I think WalMart is the downfall of small town America and don't shop there at ALL unless it's absolutely necessary (and, even then, it's only for those things they carry that no one else out here in the sticks of Tennessee does). The corporate giants have all but put Mom & Pop businesses out of commission.

I too know where I'm buying my next set of wires. Word of mouth is the best advertising that money can't buy!!!

So Ron, when're you sending those valve covers over??? LOL!!!!!

LOL I didnt forget about you. Its console and dash parts remember? Trust me, Im more anxious than you because when you get them around the first of the year that means that all I have left is interior work!!

-
Back