L/R door for 4dr Valiant 67-73

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I need one. I really don't want to pay $175 for the one locally, so anyone?......
I have a 69 valiant 4 door for parts. All the doors are good. Do you need the front or rear doors? I will take 50.00 each for them, and i can ship them pretty reasonable. Let me know.

Dart rears are different, I need a left rear and maybe a right front.
I have access to a '68 Dart 2dr H/T if anyone wants to trade parts. I am interested, just dont know how much the shipping would be.
I'm in 73717.

I have a set of 69 valiant doors very solid Located in dowagiac mi 49047

man i want some good doors for mine too.! but i am broke as sh@t right now. and the lady would kill me if i spent any money on them . i got all my paint and body filler , but i cant do anything till i get some new doors, boo! i have a 4 door too.

Mikeys toys - pittman 445

I have all 4 doors from a 4 dr valiant that I am parting out. I will trade if you are willing to pay shipping or I may pay shipping if the trade is better than what I have. I will strip them down to shells if thats all you want. I can ship them Greyhound to save you some money. What do you have to trade.
My projects needs are 68 - 74 Chargers - 71 Superbee, 451 Stroker - needing some parts, 4 spds, Big Block performance parts, Drag Lite wheels needed - Big bolt pattern, performance ignition parts and or fuel system, and maybe some other parts. Not sure where you are located but I am in Covington, Ga. Let me know if either of you guys need these doors. Send me a PM or and email - [email protected] - Jay - I go by Hazzard County or genandban or generalsnbandits or generalsandbandits on ebay and mopar forums.

Just did a quick shipping calculator with rough deminsions from Ga to Ok City and it was under $75 per door. I shipped a fender from a 68 Satellite to Arizona 14 months ago for less than $75. Just let me know what you think! Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back