L1XX (1971)

-

wedgee

Reaction score
decoding my car again....stumped on L1XX and 5X8 again....all I know is trimcode and int.paint code...but what are they??

That page has been on that site for years.

We can build the library, but we do not force people to visit. ;-)

That page has been on that site for years.

We can build the library, but we do not force people to visit. ;-)
hmmmm….gonna withdraw my questions. Maybe you'd be so kind as to file them and my free membership in that library of yours! By the way, where would I find an emoji with a middle finger sticking up?? :-(

hmmmm….gonna withdraw my questions. Maybe you'd be so kind as to file them and my free membership in that library of yours! By the way, where would I find an emoji with a middle finger sticking up?? :-(

Nice. He answers your questions, and when you tell the guy that just happens to run the historical website with all the information you wanted to know on it that there “hasn’t been good info until lately” he has a little fun at your expense and you lose your crap?

Frankly you deserved it pal. Alaskan TA has been running that site and collecting all kinds of great information for at least a decade that I know about, probably a lot longer. And you go to that level of disrespect because you said something dumb?

Gonna make people super happy to keep answering your questions.

Interesting.

I still see occasionally that some people had no idea the site existed, so that is what I was referring to.

I do not see how that could have been taken wrong?

-
Back