Status
Not open for further replies.

lemondana

BlackDart
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have any 3.9 V6 LA style HiPo parts. Mainly the MP 4 barrel intake and one of the MP cams. stuff just doesn't seem to be around anymore. any leads would be appreciated. PM me.

Wow, talk about hen's teeth. I would start with any of the NOS companies that deal in new old stock parts.
Possible like Brad's NOS parts. Just a suggestion.

I have a friend with one. I will see if he wants to sell it.

Go ahead and see what he wants, I'm kinda thinking I can't find any of the other stuff, it's probably not going to be a doable project.

Go ahead and see what he wants, I'm kinda thinking I can't find any of the other stuff, it's probably not going to be a doable project.
He has an M1 intake. He says it's undrilled at the carburetor flange. He's gonna send some pictures later on and I will post them. He has other stuff, too. Some shorty headers, valve covers and he said he thinks there is a camshaft in there too.

If you can PM me your phone number, I can text you a picture. I'm so stupid, I caint figure out how to get the picture from my phone to the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back