Ladder bar - shock settings

-

moparstud440

Reaction score
On a ladder bar car with double adjustable shocks, how would you adjust the shocks so the car responds quicker? I've been running some index races on a Pro Tree and my lights are not as good as I want them to be. I have a pretty good setup for normal bracket racing so I'd like to be able to just make a shock setting change as it's quick and easy. My front shocks are only single adjustable, but I go from 2 clicks to 10 clicks for the Pro Tree. I could try tightening them up more, but was curious how/if I could change the rear shocks settings to make the car respond quicker.

I have a ladder car, but it is so messed up, I couldn't give any advice off my experience. I got away with it because of very light weight, and very large tires, . Couldn't tell you what shocks are on it.
I would recommend Kevin Wilson's you tube channel
Very in depth info on all kinds of rear suspensions ladders and shocks included.

On a ladder bar car with double adjustable shocks, how would you adjust the shocks so the car responds quicker? I've been running some index races on a Pro Tree and my lights are not as good as I want them to be. I have a pretty good setup for normal bracket racing so I'd like to be able to just make a shock setting change as it's quick and easy. My front shocks are only single adjustable, but I go from 2 clicks to 10 clicks for the Pro Tree. I could try tightening them up more, but was curious how/if I could change the rear shocks settings to make the car respond quicker.
Check out Kevin Wilson on YouTube the guy knows his *****.

-
Back